segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Closed door..... Opened door

Hi,

One new thing, very nice is happening with nowadays: I stop and start to think if i should write in english or portuguese........ I have so many things to share.... rsrs

My english it is not perfect...... I am trying....but, some moments come in our life when you feel it is not time for waiting the "perfection" anymore (actually, it never comes rsrs) and you need to take risk and just try.......

Moments when you realise that: trying to do always right some times you cant do anything, and stop yourself, at the same place or situation.

Some times we spend so much time crying for the closed doors and cant see many opened doors close to us.

That's my prayer dont feel regret for closed doors, but try to discover new things around me.

: )
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Um comentário:

Adorei que vc vai comentar! Fica a vontade e obrigada!
: )